The 5 Cities Men’s Club appreciates your support. Since 1996, with the help of the community . we have been able to return over $500,000 in direct contributions for the following local community projects and organizations.
The Paulding Wall
- David Fear Memorial
- Path and bleachers around Pickleball court
- Elm Street Dog Park: High tech water bowls
- Arroyo Grande Soto Field Pickleball Courts : Pickleball Day(beautiful outcome) From the Air (hard at work)
- March of Dimes Hot Dog Roast
- Halcyon Peoples’ Temple Clean Up
- The Arroyo Grande / Paulding Stone Wall
- Paulding Jr. High
- Mentone Park Grover Beach
- Ramona Park Gazebo Project
- Arroyo Grande Easter Egg Hunt
- Nipomo High School
- Price House
- Arroyo Grande Centennial Plaza
- Lopez High School
- AGHS Robotics
- Camp Hope
- Central Coast Youth Sports Assoc.
- Camp Hapitok
- Valley View Academy
- The Harold Hatley Memorial
- The Exploration Station
- New Sod at Babe Ruth Baseball Fields
- So. County Regional Center–Sound System & Stage Lighting Projects
- Food Bank Coalition
- Special Olympics
- Richard Ragain Scholarship Fund
- Shell Beach Elementary
- Performing Arts Center
- Oceano Train Depot
- Mustang Athletics
- Grover Beach Skate Park – Restroom Project
- Grover Beach Grange
- Judkins Jr. High
- Cuesta College
- Children’s Hospital
- Campfire Boys & Girls
- Five Cities Youth Basketball
- Cal Poly Stampede Club
- Branch School
- Boy Scouts
- AYSO Soccer
- Boys & Girls Club
- Dare, Arroyo Grande Police Dept
- Arroyo Grande High School
- A.G. Historical Society – Flag Pole Project
- A.G. High School – Soccer & Baseball Fields Project
In addition, our projects at A.G. High School, the Boys & Girls Club, Cal Poly, Grover Beach Parks, Camp Fire Facilities, A.G. Historical Society and other organizations have resulted in thousands of donated man hours in our community.
We thank you for your continued support of our local club.
You are truly helping “Men Making a Difference” to our local communities.
Our Club coordinated, partially funded and provided labor for the installation of the Harold Hatley Memorial in Grover Beach.
We provided the Time Capsule for the Arroyo Grande Centennial celebration.
Our Club has helped multiple community groups by providing the food and the labor for their fundraising events.
Our Club built and installed this cover over the Bar B Que pit at the South County Regional Center.
Our Club donated over $16,000 and hundreds of man hours to refurbish the Mentone Park basketball and tennis courts in Grover Beach.
By far and away our largest project ever!! The “Paulding Wall” is 225ft of engineered block wall with the original stone on the surface. Definitely a community effort. It couldn’t have been for under $20k without so many people and companies coming together to make it happen.